Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chunky Monkey Love

Aaron, Morgan, my husband and I all four started as friends. Aaron and Morgan got married first, and then we followed suit a year later! It's been so crazy to go from single kids hanging out at Starbucks to all the ups and downs of marriage to now...our first baby! It seems like we've been waiting forever to kiss on this little face. I still cannot see these photos without tears a'flowin. Also--just to brag on my sweet friend--Morgan delivered all TEN pounds of Eliza, all natural (no drugs!), with her little hand up around her head (adding on about an inch of width to deliver) AND Eliza's head was coming crooked. Morgan's midwife (aka my mom) said normally a first time mom would not have been able to do that, especially without tearing. But Morgan did. She was extremely focused and so very peaceful, as you will see in the photos. There were many, many moments of praising Jesus for answering our cries over and over again. I cannot express how proud I am of her and how much I LOVE this little girl!
Ladies and gentlemen...
Eliza Sage Snow









2 comments:

  1. Aaron's expressions are priceless. What a gorgeous child and beautiful family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Keri! Those are really great!

    ReplyDelete